Writing feature articles helps me stay active in the community and makes me a more well-rounded writer. I’ve written restaurant reviews for PeeDeeFoodie.com, a Florence-area blog on regional food culture, as well as the The View, Francis Marion University‘s bi-annual publication for alumni and friends.
- Board of Trustees’ Research Scholars enhance university’s reputation, juggle multiple demands
- From a Small Museum to a Great Museum: Alumni keep Museum Founder’s Dreams Alive
- Award-winning Winemaker and Alum Develops University-branded Patriot Red Wine
- Local in the Lowcountry: The Charleston Wine + Food Festival 2013
- Man Fire Food hits the Carolinas, reviews Lowcountry and Midlands BBQ
ACS Technologies Ministry Impact Blog
ACS Technologies’ Ministry Impact blog replaces E-News and shares technology-related information and solutions for ministry.
- Connecting Ideas: Promoting Your Church’s Social Media Posts with Hashtags
- (Visually) Appealing to the Masses: Instagram for your Church
- Cool Tools: Time-Saving Applications, Websites, and Hardware
- Beyond Church Walls: How Blogging helps Pastors and Churches
- Spicing up Social Media: Hot Ideas for your Church’s Facebook Page
ACS Technologies E-News
ACS Technologies E-News was a monthly electronic newsletter that delivered technology-related articles and information to assist churches and organizations with primary ministry concerns.
- Using ACS Technologies’ Reports to Manage Your Financial Resources
- Measuring Your Website’s Effectiveness with Google Analytics
- Tips for Turning your Church Newsletter into a Thriving Publication
- Online Giving: Put your Money where your Mouse is!
- The Benefits of Instant Messaging in your Church Office
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Environmental Stewardship: Going Green in your Church Office
Polar Bear 5K Sponsorship Letter
I wrote this sponsorship letter for Central United Methodist Church’s Polar Bear 5K run. The race’s proceeds benefit the CHOiCES Charter School for students who have dropped out or been dismissed from traditional schools.
Used with permission of ACS Technologies. Copyright © 2015, ACS Technologies Group, Inc. All rights reserved.